Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Monday, September 14, 2009

What?

Well, lets get this off to a start. I was trying the Live Journal thing and it wasn't working for me. So here we go in another direction.

The name of this blog sums up what I do a lot of. Walk with my camera. I have been all across Toronto, parts of Ontario, and one or two places else where. I just snap what I see that I think is neat, and sometimes I will head out on missions to do something specific. Either way, it's me walking and wandering. I have seen all sorts of interesting things, fascinating objects, and whimsical things that are just plain wow.

Since this is an introduction I won't show any pictures just yet. Let me tell you a story with my pictures from the beginning, and I will eventually show you where it ends up. Drop by, leave comments, requests of stuff, and we shall see where this goes.

Phil

1 comment:

  1. GREAT! Now I know where to look! :-) Best of luck to you on your new endeavor.

    ReplyDelete