Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Monday, April 19, 2010

For the Birds

I had use of a good tele-photo lens for the past couple of weeks. The last two weeks I got a lot of good use out of it on nice distant shots. Or close up shots of animals that are hard to sneak up on. For example birds. Spring is really here and a lot of them are out and about. So I have been keeping my eyes open, and practiced my staking skills. I lucked out and got some good pictures of different types of birds. Of course some of them are typical all over, but that doesn't mean they aren't fun to photograph. So here we go.

Perching
HuntingRed Cardinal
Red Cardinal
RobinFemale Cardinal
I will be going through a lot of pictures and may backtrack a bit this week in seasons. I haven't uploaded all my walks yet to Flickr. See you all tomorrow, and lace up those walking shoes.

1 comment: