Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Busker Fest 2010: Street Scenes

Was out late last night so I didn't have a chance to upload what I wanted to show today. So instead Here are some street scenes of random performers.

Silver Elvis, who usually performs out and around the Eaton Center.

Silver Elvis
Silver Elvis

A fun act, The Renfrews. Performing the RCMP Musical Ride on a shoestring.

The Renfrews
The RenfrewsThe Renfrews
The Renfrews

A lovely lady, done up in balloons.

Balloon Girl
Balloon Girl

Marie Antoinette? I should have gotten the name but I was a little stressed by the crowd.

Statue?
Statue?

And I think that should be it for the day. More tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Why am I reminded of Dudley Do-Right?

    Or am I unfairly Stereotyping Canucks again? :P

    ReplyDelete