Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Monday, November 29, 2010

Toronto Photo Walks: One Year Old

This weekend was the anniversary of the Toronto Photo Walks Flickr Group. I haven't been there since the beginning, but I have been there for most of this past year. One of the walkers took it upon herself to set up and organize a party to celebrate the year and the season. I love when things like that come together. So "Fearless Leader" Paul organized a small walk before the actual party. Alas, I had transit problems and missed them at the start. I knew the route roughly so I hurried along to catch them. I found them, walked for a bit and then lost them. Not a hard task actually considering we were in the Eaton Center. So here is what I took before heading to the bar for the party. Party pictures for the rest of the week though.

Dundas Square Christmas Tree
Dundas Square Christmas Tree
Santa's SleighCanada Goose
Roof Gallery
Swarkovski TreeSwarkovski TreeSwarkovski Tree
Swarkovski Tree
Hudson Bay LightsYonge Street Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment