Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Toronto Photo Walks: Year One At Duggans Brewery

Sorry about the delay this morning people. Got distracted last night by a few things and just couldn't find a muse or know how to start. There was one thing though, I wanted to bring out my friend SusieG to the festivities and "stalked" her until she conceded defeat and made it out. I wanted her to meet all the crazy people I have been spending a few Saturdays with over the year. Hey, it was important, she's one of my biggest fans and critics. She showed up and hit it off with a lot of the crowd. I knew she would fit in....

Getting Festive
_PKE3072
Antler Battle
Antler BattleAntler Battle
_PKE3088
Strike A PoseA Case of Too Much Flash
Hmmmmm
Bashful_PKE3111
_PKE3152
_PKE3113Antler Battle
Booty Shot.

A fun time, and more fun to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment