Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Winter In The Country

One thing I like about going up to my hometown in the winter is the picture opportunities. Especially after all the snow and stuff. They have had a fair bit this month and it shows nicely on all the foliage.

That's Me
Winter TreesOrnaments
Snow Ring
Snowy Trees_PKE3881
Cold Road
Winter TreesWinter Trees
Winter Sunset
Winter SunsetWinter Sunset

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paladin Phil - looks just like where I am, in North Carolina, except in your photos the roads are cleared!
    But these are wonderful photos, they really capture the essence of a Winter in "the country" at Christmas Time. Love all the photos but I think the first three are my favorites!
    Great work and THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete