Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Toronto Photo Walks: CNE 3

I gotta say it, if I haven't said it before. I love shooting the CNE at night. You get to do all sorts of fun stuff with long exposures with crowds, rides, flash photography, it sometimes blows the mind. When the sun sets, and the rides light up, photographers come out to play. One person actually stopped me and asked if we were promoting Nikon gear. It turns out that no matter where he turned there were people setting Nikon cameras on tripods or on their neck straps. Us Nikon users for the group were out in force that day. Not saying it's the best camera, just the best one I had in my hand. Zipper DizzyShake Rattle The CrowdsZipper Still Light Still LightMidway At Night Patterns Patterns Full Motion Ferris At REstLaser Like Laser Like Focus Condo Spot LightsSpin Headless Selfy Long Exposure Selfy

1 comment: