Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Toronto Photo Walks: Year 2 Anniversary II

Just a few more portraits. So far the response from most of my friends has been positive. I like it when I do something well. Of course, I could do things better, eventually, with more practice. I think I will be hunting for more victims to get this whole flash lighting down. In the meantime. We will start off with Me. Someone suckered me into standing in front of the camera.
Me, PaladinPhil
PortraitsPortraits PortraitsPortraitsPortraits Portraits Portraits PortraitsPortraits Portraits
Portraits Portraits PortraitsPortraitsPortraits Portraits

No comments:

Post a Comment