Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Toronto Photo Walks: Pickering/Rouge Walk IV

The mouth of the Rouge River is an interesting place. The rail and pedestrian bridges, a beach, and a marsh. This location allowed me to check off one item on my photography bucket list. Lots of birds, and a lot of lily pads. I will end todays posting with my bucket list picture. Some may seem repetitive, that's what happens when you are stalking from long range. FishingSearchingStrung Up Tangled
Walkers on the LookoutThe Marsh Among the LilypadsAmong the LilypadsAmong the Lilypads Among the LilypadsAmong the LilypadsAmong the Lilypads FlowersLily PadFinal Approach Looking for Fish

And this is my "bucket" picture. Catching a blue heron in flight. God bless telephoto lenses. Taking Flight

No comments:

Post a Comment