Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Toronto Photo Walks: Victoria Park and St. Clair II

Walking through the park we kept coming across bridges that were out. Here and there we saw them on the banks of the creek. We had received a heavy rainfall a few days before, and the guess was that the bridges had been washed out on that day. It made it difficult for me, and the group, since there was one cache on the other side. I did manage to cross over and get it eventually. After lunch at a local pub we carried on. One of my fellow walkers wanted to see what I was doing so I took her with me in solving a multi-cache. Alas we didn't find the end point. I believe we were in the right area though. I will have to check back to see if it was just me, or if it is missing in action. Sand BankFlowing WaterWalking in the Shade HelloWait, What you doing?Broken Bridge Bridge OutNot Bad for a hot day...Gather Round TOPW:VPSC Saturday Groupshot.Really, It's TimeOnly Bridge Crossing Washed Out Path...AlmostTree RootsBack out to the stream. Found It!Heading Out of the ParkThat way? Blue Spruce
Getting Meta With Flowers"I'm done." Trying to find another geocache.

No comments:

Post a Comment