Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Monday, August 6, 2012

Toronto Photo Walks: Roncesvales

Good morning all you peoples. Today is a sorta holiday Monday here and I get a little time to do some blogging. Slowly I am gaining on my pictures. So much so that I am now only two weeks behind.
Which leads to this photo walk which was done down in the Roncesvales area with a start of a trip to the beach. There are some photos I won't be posting for a week yet since they are key to a scavenger hunt I did last month. Before and afters so to speak.
Anyway onto the pictures with a start down around Sunnyside Pavillion and the boardwalk....

STROKE! Pause...Via You had me at Play!Running ScalesAnd ShowTime
Observation LoungeCorner CokeRub For Luck
Ninja Fail

The Columns

Yes I know it's a small post today. At least it's something.

No comments:

Post a Comment