Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Weekend Exploration

I tend to go to other neighborhoods and explore them. One weekend I ended up exploring my neighborhood and then branched out. Yeah, I have been neglecting close to home. Up the road not far is a hospital. Baycrest Hospital to be exact. On their grounds, easily accessible from the street, they have quite a few sculptures for viewing. Too be honest I stumbled upon them by accident when I was playing a new game called Ingress. So, here's the start of some of the pieces I found. Note to self, as well, don't forget to check the Dittwald Collection when trying to locate more areas to explore. Caution Mother and Child Mother and ChildMother and Child Mother and Child Mother and Child Tug of War Tug of WarTug of War Tug of War Tug of War

No comments:

Post a Comment