Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Toronto Photo Walks: St. Clair Yorkville

The muse is starting to come through. I recently downloaded a software package called "OnOne Perfect Photo Suite 7". A on it's one or add on to Lightroom and Photoshop. I will be messing around with it from time to time. I used the "Perfect Black and White" add on to process the first three pictures here. I liked how it worked and they turned out. Anyway...

Near the end of December was another photowalk. I showed up late because of a late party the night before. It was cold out, at least the sun was nice for stark images. I wandered from Summerhill Station to where the rest of the group was. Eventually moving through Yorkville and ending up at the pub for eats and heat. The PlatformIn BoundSummerhill Snow FlakeCute Candy CanesThe Goalie Let Me OutJack "The Moose" MacintoshBug Through the PeaksWood WalkWrapped Fountain
Evening AlleyLaugh Jeff Relaxing Andrew...Seriously

1 comment:

  1. I find that Toronto's TTC stations, for the most part, look their best in black and white. I like how you captured the moon over the building. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete