Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

End of the Year Two

Of course a year end post has to include New Years Eve. I met one of my photography friends out at a pub. Better then staying at home really. The pub was Grossmans Tavern on Spadina Ave. A band was involved and live music can be so much more energetic than a DJ in my opinion. The crowd was good, the band was amazing, and a good time was had. Unfortunately since it was almost two months ago, I forget the name of the band. I do know that they had a Greatful Dead sound and a lot of followers.

Drum SetTuning UpEnjoying Belting it Out
PeaceSmiles Blue Dancer
Hands UpInto It Blowing the Harmonica Ready to Drop

No comments:

Post a Comment