Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ottawa Winterlude I

Right, now that December is done and caught up with. Lets work our way backwards here. Just to keep things fresh, well to be honest someone needed to see some pictures before she went on vacation so I had to get them done and online. Last weekend (Feb 15-18) I got on the Greyhound bus, booked a room in a hostel, and made my way to Ottawa, Ontario. Our nations capital. The mission? A "Hangout In Real Life" with a bunch of Google+ photographers. Yes it's winter, yes it's Ottawa, and yes it was very cold. Don't think I will be doing that again in the near future.

Anyway, Friday night I met up with three of my online friends (now I can call them real life friends :)) and did some "ghetto studio" photography. Not much to show from that really, maybe in another random hodge-podge of a post. Saturday we all met up, about 13 of us, down in Confederation Park to check out the ice sculptures. A lot of people working on the ice when we were there.

Everyone was then gathered up and we were off to the Rideau Canal for ice skating. Those of us that could and were brave *cough*foolish*cough* enough to get on the ice. Fun times. The Start It's ColdLacing Up SmilingShadow, and IceAhhh, Love Quick StopGreatest of EasePhoto Bomber Okay, We are here.Line UpEverybody Conga!

No comments:

Post a Comment