Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Ottawa Winterlude II

Those that enjoyed the ice skating had lots of fun. There were enough of them. about 4 of us weren't brave enough to get out there. Me for one, I wasn't willing to brave my lack of skills with photography and cameras out there. I did manage to have fun on the sidelines capturing everyones antics though.

This WayDon't Let Me Fall Kick OneConga Line And...Kick Two Out of Sync Happy!Closer Ready For AnythingLet me see? Max And...Go!

On a side note. Friday March 1st, I will be participating in another gallery exhibition. At The Playground on 605 College St. in Toronto Ontario the show "Balloons" by the Mariproject is set to open at 8 pm. If you are around and want to come out please do. If not Friday, the show is going on until the end of March. Hope to see you there.

3 comments:

  1. Forgot to include the link, and keyboard is acting up on me. Here it is :
    http://www.flickr.com/groups/tdot/discuss/72157632676999212/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, it chills me to the bone to even look at the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it was a cold, cold weekend. Fixed the post now with the clickable link.

    I can't wait till spring...

    ReplyDelete