Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Friday, January 22, 2010

Buildings: Part Whatever

Alright, I have lost track of how many posts I have done on buildings. I am also too lazy this morning to go digging. Downtown Toronto is just loaded with all types and styles. From modern, to old, to in between. Here's a few I took just walking from Bloor and Bathurst to Kensington Market.
Honest Ed's
Blue Front
_PKE5133
_PKE5160
Fire Hall Hose tower
Front or Back?
St. Stephens in the Fields
Should keep better track of post topics. Maybe write it down some where. Oh well. One final note. I realized that the camera lens minorly distorts the view. Apparently there are settings you can use in Photoshop to correct for it. I may do it eventually. I do like the look on long building shots though.

Paladin Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment