Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Friday, February 26, 2010

Toronto Photo Walks: High Park (Part 5)

Fun stuff today. Blurs, flares, night shots, you name it. Some were intentional, others not so much. This is one reason why I don't delete any "bad" picture. Sometimes when you look at it on a proper screen and at a larger size you see something in it rather then on the cameras LCD viewer. Take a look and enjoy.

Trails with an unintentional pan.Lighted Trees
Trails exposedTrails and Pan
FlaresStore Fronts
MY EYES!!!Tools of the Trade

That's it for now. Check back tomorrow, Saturday for a bonus posting of fun stuff. Keep the boots to the ground.

Paladin Phil

3 comments:

  1. Very cool!

    I'm so frustrated with my camera. I wish I could afford to buy a better one right now.

    I hope you recover soon, Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Careful Josephine. That frustration is a slippery slope I am learning about all to well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What?! You have such a great camera!

    ReplyDelete