Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Random Spring Pictures

I seem to losing a little bit of my muse lately. Looking at all my pictures they are starting to blur together a bit. It's hard sometimes. I need to look for something new, or take a different path to work and home. I may be slowing down over the next little while. I will just have to wait and see. At least I am taking some nice pictures still.

White Tulip
Cloud and BlueThe City
CardinalRed Tulip Heart
The City
I finally got to get on a balcony overlooking the city. The two green tree shots were from a high rise apartment building facing north to Hogs Hollow and parts further north. Amazing how green the city looks from above.

Paladin Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment