Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Friday, May 21, 2010

Toronto Pillow Fight People

Well, I had to do a bunch of uploads this morning before I could make a post. Then sort through for what to post on. I decided to highlight a few people and such. Costumes were interesting, and the people even more so.

First up, "Bad Girl" from the video game on Wii "No More Heroes" (thanks to the commenter that informed me from Flickr)

_PKE2522
Walking and Styling...Creepy...

Next, Big Bird and friend....

_PKE2508_PKE2507

Random guys in unknown costumes. The tigger jammies gave on a whole Peter Pan lost boy look I think.
_PKE2506_PKE2524
_PKE2500
Then there was "Bottom", Classical reference I know.
_PKE2390
_PKE2393_PKE2392

And my personal favourite, a modified Iron Man costume...
_PKE2555
of course a cool costume just means target...

_PKE2567_PKE2566
A bigger shot to show the helmet in the middle of the mob.
_PKE2564
I may post something more tomorrow. So many fun shots it's hard to pick what to post. May do another people post for tomorrow since there were so many.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Paladin Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment