Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Monday, May 24, 2010

Sculptures: Again

Haven't really uploaded any recent pictures once again. It's the Victoria Day long weekend here in Canada, also known as the May Two Four weekend. Many reasons why it's called that. I did take quite a few pictures over the week, and I will get around to them eventually. In the meantime I do have a wealth of pictures from the past that I haven't talked about yet. Especially my Sculpture pictures. I am feeling a little tired this morning so I won't talk much. Most of this set of pictures was taken around and near University avenue with both my old and new camera. So without any further ado we are off.

Two Forms a Henry Moore piece is at the north east corner of the Art Gallery of Ontario. It's about two blocks west of University on Dundas.

Two Forms
Two FormsTwo FormsTwo Forms

Pillars of Justice is south of Dundas on University. I have previously shown these taken at night. Here's a better quality picture taken during the day.
Pillars of Justice
Pillars of Justice

Not far from the Pillars of Justice is another piece called "Frederick Gans Memorial. It's in a small courtyard just east of University ave.
Fredrick Gans Memorial
Fredrick Gans MemorialFredrick Gans Memorial

And finally we have Endless Bench which is located in front of Toronto Sick Kids Hospital.

The Endless Bench
The Endless BenchThe Endless BenchThe Endless Bench

That's it for today. See you tomorrow.

Paladin Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment