Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sculptures I Have Missed....

Missed talking about that is. So many pictures to sort through, and so many things that happened this past weekend. Still gathering my wits overall. Anyway. Less talk today, few pictures. Just to let you all know that I am still out here....

Nautilus down at Bay and Queen's Quay...
Nautilus
NautilusNautilus

The Wave same area...

The Wave
The WaveThe Wave

Hmmm, looking at these pictures I think I will stop now. These were taken back in 2008 with my old, poor, camera. Another area that I will have to return to and retake these pictures. Hopefully I will have myself back together for a better post tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment