Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Monday, August 9, 2010

Toronto Photo Walks: Graffiti Alley

I returned once again on Saturday with the usual collection of hobbiests to Graffiti Alley. I have been there before and looked at all the graffiti so I wasn't expecting things to be different. They weren't really, but there were changes. Some subtle, others not so subtle. It seems to be one of those areas that gradually morphs into different things. Anyway. We started from Richmond and Spadina and walked our way west into the alley. Me, I tried to focus more on my fellow photographers rather then the alley, mostly at least.

Photographers greeting
The GroupHeading Out
Looking for a high shot.
TorontoToronto
Toronto
Shiny_PKE7642

No comments:

Post a Comment