Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Monday, August 30, 2010

Busker Fest 2010

Well, there I was looking at my "buffer" of pictures and realized I had a limited amount of stuff to work with this coming week. A day or so if I stretched it. I needed to go out and do something. Well a friend of mine reminded me of the Scotia Bank Busker Fest that was going on this weekend at St. Lawrence Market in the Downtown core. I made sure I had my batteries charged, empty memory cards, and I was off.

I showed up at about 2pm and thought I would be ready for the shows.

Looking East on Wellington
Buskerfest Entrance_PKE8586

I checked out the main stage and wandered on to see what else was around. Most street performers had a crowd of people around them at least 8 deep. I had to take a few guess shots over heads.
The Main Stage
Flaming Hula Hoops
Flaming Hula HoopsFlaming Hula Hoops

Some of the buskers were enjoying themselves I think. Then again, they have to show themselves having fun...Of course then there were the payment "schemes"

Fees
Chalk ArtArtist Bio

Be back tomorrow, there's a bunch more coming your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment