Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sky, Sunsets, Night

Okay, I couldn't really think of anything to post about or talk about so I started going through and looking at some of my pictures. I realized that I had some shots that were interesting and fun and dealing with different skies. So processed, uploaded, and now here for your perusal.

Afternoon Sky
Cloud and LightSun and Cloud

This series is essentially the same shot, I was just fiddling with the white balance to get different colours. Light pollution can be your enemy at night. Then there's times when you can have a little fun with it.
Messing with White Balance
Messing with White BalanceMessing with White Balance
Messing with White Balance
Forgive me for this picture. I was a little rushed and I needed to get the colour right. The following one is much better.
Pink Light
A Pink Sky

I will see what I can dredge up for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment