Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Friday, March 8, 2013

Ottawa Winterlude V

Wait! I found some other pictures that I forgot to upload. Just tidying up some ends from the weekend and on to more stuff next week. Shots from the Saturday and Sunday that I had on another camera. The hostel I stayed at, group shots, ice sculptures, funning around. Good stuff. Next week it's back to photo walks.

The Black TomatoIce SculpturesClear Ice Not a Happy Flower Huggy Flower? Bashful Flower Snow Clone TrooperPatterns an flow Polar Bear Ice
Light and IceColoured Ice BlocksFrozen Wings Ice CarversIce CarversIce Carvers Watch those chips fly.Field of TrianglesThrough the Gap Hail to the Gang!Places PleaseNo Camera Too Small Hostel CatGreen RoomFront Room

And that's it from the walk, sort of. There are a few pictures I took before it while wandering around. Mostly of sculptures and monuments. That will be for another day, once I get caught up with my other photo walks. Have great weekend, and see you all next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment