Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Monday, March 4, 2013

Opening Night Mari Project: Balloons I

This past Friday evening was opening night for an art show that I am a participant in. Mari Projects is running the show Balloons until the end of March at Playful Grounds on College St. here in Toronto. A nice space and I recommend checking it out. I arrive early to check out the set up and made sure my stuff was hung properly. Three pictures of mine on the wall. I was nervous as all get out. As the night wore on though I relaxed.

I wasn't the only artist. There were three other artists participating as well with abstract paintings on the wall. I was the only photographer though. Still I think if fit with the theme. There was a jazz ensemble, a performance artist, and lots of people coming out to see the show. I enjoyed myself, and met a lot of people.

Playful GroundsAwaiting OpeningBalloons JazzJazzMusical Interlude Early CrowdMore JazzSinging PK3_0155Over His ShoulderPK3_0160 FlashedAppreciatve PeoplePiano Man Boris Treivus Augusto Santana David Thiessen Claire Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment