Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Monday, March 18, 2013

Toronto Photo Walks: Downtown Sculpture VI

Time to wrap this up and move onto other events. From King and University to Betty's. A nice day over all. A bit cold mind you, but the views and company was worth every minute. I wish I had taken notes on more of the works that I heard Kim, the leader for the day, talk about. There is more to the sculptures then meets the eye.

Till tomorrow.
Lineal Order
Snow Cap YouthSnow Cap Sky Scraping RisingRising Bird HandsRisingRising Look UpWay UpHis Turn Winston ChurchillFAILED!Mischevious Michael at the FountainU.S. SealLamp Shade Jerome wears the crown I can't get my beer!

Don't forget. The "Balloons" show is still on going. Playful Grounds is the location at 605 College St Toronto. Swing by, have a coffee and enjoy the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment