Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year Resolutions

Well it's the start of the New Year now. So here's a couple of what I resolve to do. Note, these are my only resolutions, and it doesn't really count against my "No new resolutions" resolution 15 years ago.

First I will not over expose pictures:
Bad Example
(my apologies for the glare)

Second, which follows the first, I will not UNDER expose pictures:
Bad Example

I will make sure I get the proper "White Balance" set before I take a picture:

Bad Example

Trust me on this, this is the way it should have looked....

Bad Example

Flash is not always a good thing:
Bad Example

Auto Focus only works when it's switched on....

Bad Example
And no, I wasn't focusing on the Bus Stop either.

I can't say it enough, "WHITE BALANCE" is key:
Bad Example

And finally, a Nikon is a high quality camera. Stop acting like it's a point and shoot......

Bad Example

Bad photography, how I hate it. Especially when I am the one responsible. So, Happy New Year everyone, stay safe, and may the coming year be great.

Paladin Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment