Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Toronto Strobist Group: The Rose and Crown

Well, last week I went out to help expand some of my knowledge about flash photography or as they are known "strobes". There's another Flickr group that I discovered called the Toronto Strobist Group. Mostly they get together shoot models, items, and locations. Emphasis is on using strobes and powerful light. This is something that I feel I should learn as I progress with my photography. Anyone can throw light around, it takes skill to get a great effect. I still need a little work on that. Mostly we sat around, me listening and asking questions, and talked about light, distance, power, and cameras. Always with the cameras. Eventually we got around to taking pictures, and I experimented as I went.

_PKE0880
_PKE0886_PKE0889
_PKE0891
_PKE0890_PKE0892
_PKE0895
_PKE0896
_PKE0897
_PKE0898_PKE0899
_PKE0902
_PKE0904_PKE0913

No comments:

Post a Comment