Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Toronto Zombie Walk: The horror.....The Crowd Grows

The numbers were phenomenal and the horde kept growing. I wasn't feeling safe anywhere. I moved vantage points and changed lenses to get a better view of what was about to be unleashed on the city. I then moved back through the crowd looking for an alternate exit for myself. Luckily at this time the zombies were either slower or sated.

Zombies
ZombiesZombies
Zombies
ZombiesZombies
Zombies
ZombiesZombies
Zombies
ZombiesZombies
Zombies
ZombiesZombies
Zombies
Zombies
ZombiesZombies
Zombies
ZombiesZombies

1 comment:

  1. 3rd place? after kids and weddings? meh. You show me things I like to see and take me places I'd like to go. Congrats on the award.
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete