Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Toronto Zombie Walk: The horror.....

The horrors continued. I am still safe at the moment. I still shudder at the sights I saw in the streets and parks. I saw one zombie fall and his fellows fell upon him in a horrible feeding frenzy. How I was able to wander unmolested was unknown.

Perils of stumbling
Perils of stumblingPerils of stumbling
Braaaaaiiiins
_PKE1475_PKE1476
_PKE1477
_PKE1480_PKE1484
Brains?
_PKE1485_PKE1491


Oh this poor soul. He got too close and was eventually swarmed under. At least I think he got some great pictures...

Well documented....
Well documented....
Well documented....

I am still safe......

No comments:

Post a Comment