Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Monday, October 25, 2010

Toronto Zombie March: A view from inside the invading horde

Okay, I have to run! The zombies, they were everywhere. I mean, they were EVERYWHERE!!! The TTC, the streets, the parks. It was amazing, almost a miracle, that I got out alive without being nibbled on just a little. This report has to get out there, and will be coming out in stages from my safe location in a undisclosed location. Come on, do you think I would be giving up my safe place to all those looking for shelter? On to the report and pictures. Arm yourselves, stay safe, and no matter what DON'T VENTURE OUT ON THE STREETS!!!!!

Commuting Zombies
Commuting ZombiesSign Up

_PKE1463
GuardsEarly risers?
Pet Zombie
Pet ZombiePet Zombie
Pet Zombie
_PKE1474_PKE1473

No comments:

Post a Comment